Monday 16 March 2015

Styling

You know those days where you go into full panic mode because you have 'nothing' to wear and you are running out of time and everything you have, you hate (even though the day before you found something that totally rocked)! 

Have no fear! Peace is here!

Just throw on some skinny jeans and a cool tee with comfy shoes! If you want to dress it up a little just simply tuck in your T-shirt and pow! You're done!


Want to make it even better? Add an awesome jacket and some bracelets and you're ready to head out of the house confident and feelin' fresh! I'm the type of person that really doesn't like to spend too long on clothes and getting dressed so I live for those moments when you throw something on and you're like "get in, this actually looks good!".

With clothes, fashion and styling always just be you, if you like to follow the latest trends then do it! If you're more like me and one day you'll be all 'punk rock' and the next super fancy *like you're going somewhere important* and the day after that you look like a flowery hippy goddess then do it! 
    

9 comments:

  1. Loving it Peace. Who knew dress sense could be so inspiring. BTW I updated one of my pages on my blog so please go check it out if you haven't already.
    http://www.ccmybaby.blogspot.co.uk/#!http://ccmybaby.blogspot.com/p/homespiration.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool and haha thanks! Sure I'll check it out now! xo

      Delete
  2. This idea may well be genius haha! I am the loonggessst person with choosing an outfit. Make-up...fine,hair...fine. It's just the outfits! I tend to just pop on some jeans and a tee in the end, yet it's a good idea of styling it up a bit more with a jacket and jewellery. Nice post :)


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'm so glad that you liked it! Xx

      Delete
  3. despite it being so simple, I've honestly never thought of this before and always spend hours trying to find tights with no holes in ^.^

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hate tights, but my leggins are a quite thin and my sister steals them all the time, so I used to have a similar problem xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus