Tuesday 23 December 2014

Zee Morning Before Christmas Eve

Tomorrow is Christmas eve...
erm wait, what? Ok.
It's going to be 2015 in a few days and it still seems way too foreign and 'far into the future'. 
Life really is short and I know that I'm no where near the normal age to say it but it is.

As a little kid the years seemed to go by very slowly and you would be restless for the new year because it was so... special now it feels like the world is rushing and one year doesn't feel like 365 days.

Anyway enough of all this reflective stuff. I can't wait until Christmas. To open presents.. but seeing family is great too. 
I never seem to get into the whole 'Christmas spirit' thing until now 'zee morning before Christmas eve' but I'm sure I'm not the only one.. or maybe I am. 

One thing is for sure I. Do not. Want. To go. Back. To school!

The Christmas Holidays have literally just started but already I'm worrying about Homework and deadlines, I just want to be out of school and into the real world...now!
School life is so boring, I just want to grab my qualifications and get the hell out of there! (even though that's not what I promote at school but that's a whole other story). Merry Morning Before Christmas Eve!
    

I just looked on YouTube and saw R5's new music video for their new single Smile, it is just life
Check it out

6 comments:

  1. Is it possible that we are the same person, just in two different bodies? I couldn't agree with you more, school stresses me out more than anything right now. When I was younger I was so careless and happy, my biggest concern was what should I have for breakfast in the morning aha.
    The days don't seem as full anymore. I can't wait to be finally done with school so then I can finally concentrate on reality, and do what I love most (whatever that may be).

    Good Luck with your blog in the future, can't wait to read more :D byyyyyee - xKittyDx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol maybe, and I know right! School takes up all our time and just doesn't let us live and have fun and thank you! Good luck with finding that thing that you love most! I still haven't found mine yet either xo

      Delete
    2. I hope we find it soon <3

      Hey if you have any form of contact I'd be happy to exchange? I don't mind how but it would be cool to get to know you better through actually conversation:) (you don't have to, it was just a thought💘) -xKittyDx

      Delete
    3. I would love to but I'm not sure that it's the best idea xo

      Delete
    4. No Problem :) ..happy writing (it's exciting to see your name pop up in my notifications anyway, makes it seem more special)

      Delete
    5. That's so sweet! Thankyou so much!! xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus