Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Day Before Christmas aka Christmas Eve

It is in fact Christmas Eve... 'yay'
And I am writing a 1000 word story for Homework 'whoohoo'.
I actually love writing stories, when It's something I like and want to write about. Not when you have a theme already picked out and you have to write from that. 

I'm writing a new story in my spare time which features a character called 'Jazza Mayler'. Her dad died three years ago in a car accident which made her mother emotionally paralysed and that leads to her mum's best friend AJ (a very eccentric edgy woman) having to look after them both. AJ ends up not being able to cope and something terrible happens resulting in Jazza having to go and live with her grandmother that she has never met before and leaving her perfect popular clique (which are infamous for causing a-lot of trouble) and being forced to go to a posh private school.

What this all has to do with Christmas Eve, I have no idea
    

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus