Thursday 12 March 2015

Just Chillin'

I'm back from school accepting the calm vibes at my Grandparents' house, not really doing anything so I thought ... Why not do a laid back post, right now?!

Let's talk music! 

I've recently just been catching up on R5 and their interviews and things. 
With them I'm just guaranteed to smile and Rydel recently had a tea party with all her girls and it looked awesome! She even included the R5Family and asked us all to tweet her pics of us having our own little tea parties! It was so cute and the videos posted on Instagram were so funny! (Their insta accounts are @officialR5, @rydelr5, @rossr5, @rockyr5, @rikerr5 and @ratliffr5) Also check out @rylandR5 too he's awesome and their 'manager' ;). I'm also so excited for Riker to be on Dancing With The Stars!! I just know that he's going to kill it!! I really, really, really, really want to see Rydel on it too!! 

I love R5 to the moon and back! (which you all know, because I write about them so much) but they are really worth checking out! They're so funny and really care about their fans the R5Family. Their music (can't forget about the music) is amazing and you can totally jam out to it all the time!

They recently did a mash up of three songs (all covers) in one of their latest concerts and I fell in love with it!



I have also just made my spotify playlist public, which you can check out here!

My fave songs right now are:


See ya'll next time!
Keep your eye out for a food themed collab with Daintyflowersxo coming up!
    

11 comments:

  1. Love the more laid back approach to this post !!
    Daintyflowersxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and the way you write xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great and it would be cool to see you over at Beau Bloggers, a blogging community. Every member is so lovely and leaves delightful feedback. Joining is a great way to share and promote your blog between people with similar interests. Please consider it and you can find out more here: http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/beau-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog and have followed etc! 👑
    I hopes that you could possibly check out my blog? It would mean the world to me - please comment and share!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a lovely music based post- I love checking out artists I don't normally listen to so the playlist is awesome ^_^ xx

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Meghan's music and my favourite is 3am too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus