Sunday 8 March 2015

Awars, Awards, Awards!

I've been nominated for three blog awards! 
Thank you to Molly for nominating me for the Sisterhood Of The World Blog Award and to Just Another Girl for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award and The Liebster Award (which I have already done and can be viewed here)! I love both of your blogs, thank you again for nominating me!

Lets get into this award post!


The Sisterhood Of The World Blog Award


Rules 

1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (Thank you Molly!)
2) Answer the ten questions you were asked
3) Nominate another ten bloggers
4) Create ten questions for your nominations to answer

Questions from Molly:


1. What's the last dream you can remember?

The last proper dream I had that I can remember was really strange, It was about R5 (no surprise there)! I was Rocky's girlfriend and they were all on tour and all of my friends were hiding in the house (he gave them the key) on the day that the band came home. I didn't know that they were coming home and there was a party, he proposed and then I woke up! I find it so funny because it was really random and a pretty strange dream!
  
2. Who do you go to when you're down?

I don't go to anyone, I have amazing family and friends that just know when something's wrong. I'm grateful for all of them 

3. If you were to invent something, what would it be?

A time machine.

4. Where do you get fashion inspiration?

From everywhere, I like Vintage (on the Bohemian side) and I love edgy looks! Rydel Lynch also has an awesome fashion sense and I love everything she wears!

5. Do you do things without thinking or think about them first?

It depends

6. When you're not blogging, what are you likely to be doing besides work/school?

Writing! I'm writing a long story and I may call it Upside Down (still not sure) I've blogged about it before here!

7. When did you first decide you wanted to blog?

Last year! I had a blog with my best friend but it's hard to keep up with it when it's two people blogging so we both decided to go solo and help each other out with our blogs! I love her blog and blogging was one of the ways that we connected and grew our friendship!

8. If you could say something to the entire world, what would you say?

Jesus loves you!

9. Do you have any fears?

Spiders, any crawling animal! Heights, the dark you name it haha! I did a post about serious fears a while back here if you want to know more about that side of me :)

10. What has been the best year of your life so far?

Not sure... I'm hoping that it will be this one :). I also have high hopes for 2020 (My Lucky number twice ;)

My Questions :

  • 3 fave Music Artists?
  • Favourite Animal?
  • Why did you chose the blog name that you have chosen?
  • Top 2 favourite foods?
  • Do you like musicals if so which is your favourite?
  • Favourite film of all time?
  • Elves or Fairies?
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years time?
  • What do you look for in a friend?
  • LA or London?
If I haven't bored you out yet, let's get into blog award No.2!


The Versatile Blogger Award




Rules 

1) Thank the blogger that nominated you (Thank you Just Another Girl!)
2) Tell your readers 7 cool facts about you
3) Nominate 5-15 Bloggers

Fact No.1

I am in love with cats and dolphins.

Fact No.2

My favourite colour is purple.

Fact No.3

A Playhouse Disney advert for  The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was filmed at my primary school.

Fact No. 4 

I was given the lead role as Cinderella in a drama school when I was little and that was the first time I realised that I can act and it's something that I enjoy.

Fact No.5

The blog name Wait What Ok is a total 'spur of the moment' thing and I was originally going to call it Love it Loathe it (so glad that I didn't)!

Fact No.6

I'm have a 'random' personality and get restless easily and love change and trying something new.

Fact No.7

.... I love R5!!! hahaha

The blogs I nominate for all awards are : ... Drum Role Pleaseee


That's all folks!
Stay tuned for a rambly post coming soon and a food collab with DaintyFlowersxo!!!
    

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Thanks for nominating me! i've posted the award on my blog so check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post :) I love dolphins as well!

    Jessica x x
    http://thebirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post !!!

    love your blog




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me! I will make sure to get it up asap :)


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem x And yay can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus