Monday 17 August 2015

10,000 PAGEVIEWS & Titanic Shakes

Last night I hit over 10,000 pageviews! 

When I made this blog I wasn't even sure if it would become a long term hobby or if I would get bored somewhere along the way and I definitely did not expect to hit 10,000 pageviews this soon!

I haven't even reached a year of blogging yet! haha

Thank you to everyone that reads my blog and to anyone reading this that may have clicked on my blog title for the first time. :)

Now onto the Titanic Shakes!!!

One of my most favourite things to make are Titanic Shakes.

All you will need to make a Titanic Shake is :

  • Fruit


  • Ice


  • and Milk 


(you can add other things like whipped cream and sprinkles and chocolate sauce).

The first thing that you need to do, is to put all of the ice that you want to use into a blender.

Don't blend the ice into smithereens because when you put it all into the cup, you want it to form a big glacier.

Once you have blended the ice and scooped out and into the cup, put the cup to the side and start to blend your fruit with the milk.

I used a banana because banana shakes are my absolute favourite but you can use whatever you want to use!

Next add whatever you want to it! It can be a very healthy milkshake or super unhealthy. Mine started off as a healthy milkshake and then I added chocolate sauce so... what can ya do? hehe.   

And voilà! There you have it your very own Titanic Shake, Courtesy of Peace Firestone! 




I hope that you enjoyed this post and thank you again for 10,000 pageviews! x

   
    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus