Friday 4 September 2015

My Trek Through The 6

When this post is published I'll be kissing Summer goodbye and hopping into the car, on my way hell school. 

Fun, right!? haha

I'm actually excited for this new academic year. I will be starting my GCSEs (more daunting than exciting) but will also be in Year 10 and one step closer to ruling the school ;).

As one more little farewell to dear old Summer, here is a photo reel of my North American voyage! 

Enjoy x
































I snapchatted a lot during this holiday and will continue to snapchat regularly. Add Me if you'd like to see OOTDs and snippets of what I'm up to (including mini hauls and random ideas).



Snapchat: wwosecrets
I hope that you all enjoyed this post! Be sure to come back tomorrow to read a review of Urban Herbivore. A restaurant suitable for all! x


    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus