Saturday 15 August 2015

What's In My Pencil Case! ~ How To: Survive In The Jungle

In a few days time I'll be cruising down the streets of Toronto once more. I literally cannot wait and am squealing right now as I'm typing this.

Since I won't be here for the last minute Back To School madness, I had to do all of my school shopping early. 

If you're just starting school or are in need of some BTS inspiration you have come to the right place! I have done other School related posts that you can read here too!

Let's get into this post! x

My Pencil Case


LIFE HACK: Get a make up bag and use it as your pencil case. Mine is from Primark and I really like it. I used to have a lot of problems with pencil cases because they either broke, were way too small or ended up being too heavy. Using a make up bag has made life so much easier!



I love giving my work a little splash of colour and bright highlighters are often the best way to do it. I got these from Costco in a big pack of 24 (it also came with slimmer ones).


This is my second year using this calculator and it still looks brand new. I got it from Amazon and would definitely recommend it!


This maths set has a story attached to it haha.
My friend and I both forgot our textbooks and our teacher was going around giving sanctions to people that didn't have pieces of their maths equipment. 
We started going crazy because we had way too many sanctions already, so we put our heads down and started to write complete gibberish in our books. He came to us and we were laughing hysterically because we knew that we were going to get caught but carried on scribbling. He saw that I had my maths set and praised me for it and as he opened his mouth to ask us for the textbooks the bell went and we just started to shove everything quickly in our bags. I couldn't stop laughing. Our plan was so stupid and it actually worked! 


My biggest pet peeve of all time is probably those moments when a glue stick isn't at hand. It wastes so much time and I hate borrowing things from people!


I'm probably going to decorate this pair of scissors... I got it from Tesco and it has a soft grip :).


Since I'm going into Year Ten, I'm going to be using binders and I do not want to have to wait for the hole puncher to go around the whole class (In case you haven't noticed I'm quite impatient haha).


I just know that I'm going to need this haha. It was 75p from Tesco which I think is quite good!


Paper-mate pens are so easy to write with and have a lot of ink in them, I got this pack from Tesco and will definitely be washi-taping them ;).


I'm taking Geography next year and a lot of it seems to involve diagrams. I like my work to look magnifique and very colourful so I got colouring pencils and regular pencils (which are an obvious necessity).


A sharpener and rubber are both very basic and important to have. These are from Tesco and will last me the whole year.


I hope that this post helped anyone that was stuck with what to buy! If you would like to see the things that I carried around in my school bag last year click here.

I got a new school bag for this year so if you'd like to see what's in it let me know in the comments :).


    
Be sure to come back tomorrow to read a new edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus