Sunday 5 April 2015

Mini Easter Look Book

Happy Easter!!!


I love Easter and it is one of my favourite religious holidays! Not only do I get to stuff my face with chocolate but it's a mark for a new beginning and re-birth.



Today I am going to show you what I wore and how to style it. It's a sort of life hack/ DIY post and is perfect for any day where you may be going somewhere special or want to dress up and you want to use items that you already have!


My dress is from Debenhams (I'm not sure if it's still in stock because I got it a while ago).

My outfit is simple but sweet and I added a few things just to make it that tiny bit more exciting and they were all DIY's!
I added two silver earings to the collar to sparkle it up a little (I wish that I had added more with different patterns, so that is something that you could do)!

I also added earrings to my headband and hair and they look like studs and no one could have guessed that they were stud-earnings! I haven't shown my hair but I will soon in a hairstyle post so be on the lookout for that!

I have so many more DIY Ideas and can't wait to share them with you in the near future!! It's the Easter Holidays now so I will have more time to post and start my School Survival Guide which I am so excited for and I hope that you are too!

    

Did you come to this blog seeking a story to read? If so check out this page!! You'll love it! 

6 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous outfit! Your dress is so cute :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had more to say, but really lovely outfit. No matter, it could be a timeless piece and love the idea of adding studs. Really great. Take care Firestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! This is the best comment ;) you're so sweet!! Xo

      Delete
  3. Such an adorable outfit! Happy Easter :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus