Sunday 26 April 2015

Looking Back...

I was looking back at all of the old books that I used to read from when I was twelve and under and came across this one:


I loved this book series to death (and still do) it was so funny and relatable!
Inside of the book there is series of diary entries that I've written myself. These entries were written when I transferred to my current secondary school, they were funny and sweet; full of hopes for the future.

Dreams unaccomplished that I still care about and simple things that I have always loved deep inside were all found again! I found that by reading my own 11-12 year old thoughts, old things that made me smile a little, actually still make me smile a lot.  
It made me reflect on whether I am the teenager that my 10 year old self wanted me to be. 

A TV show that I love and is coming to an end. At first I hated it because I felt as though it was replacing Hannah Montana (typical I know) I ended up loving it and wanted to so badly be a part of the show! I get so sad about the fact that it is ending because the first episode aired around the same time that I wrote this 'diary'. 
No matter what problem I was battling it always made me feel happy again and it's so special and mind boggling that a TV show can do that. I found my favourite band through that TV show and I have learnt a crazy amount from that band, plus they always make me smile. So on this blog I'm going to use this time to say goodbye to Austin and Ally (even though the last episode hasn't aired yet) and thank you.
Because of Austin and Ally, I'm so open to change... It's where all the magic happens!

    

10 comments:

  1. amazing post !!!

    lovely blog you have here

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have a wonderful day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog through a comment of yours and it's so relatable! I've recently started my own blog, you may want to check out!:) http://averageteenagerambler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post dear.....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but I couldn't find a way to comment your first article.. Love the idea though, can't wait to read the interviews!
    Also, I wanted to tell you I love all the inspiring quotes I saw in your blog, it's so cool to share good vibes!

    Have a nice evening
    Maria from marvellousfeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so sweet!! I disabled the comments (I usually do that on update posts, so it's just like a quick statement on my blog) but thanks for wanting to share your views on it! It means alot xxx

      Delete
  5. Omg I love dork diaries its so relatable to my life. I'm so upset Austin & Ally has shot its last episode though I cant wait to see the new episodes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right and me too! The next one includes a wedding, I'm so excited to watch it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus