Saturday 2 May 2015

A Dream Is A Wish Your ♥ Makes

I love Disney Channel, 
I love everything that seems magical,
I love anything that reminds me of my ideal world,
I love day-dreaming,
I love creating different, new characters that are my own,
I don't want to stop dreaming,
I don't want to be told that I can't make my dreams into a reality,
I want to help other people in the future,
I want to make them smile,
I want to create something unique,
I want to be proud of myself,
I want to be the reason that someone else feels the need to make a list like this,
I know that I can do it,
I know that I will do it,
I know that I'm going to love what I create,
I know that it will make a difference to someone who needs it.

Don't give up on your dreams. Only you can make them come true.
You can do anything, in the same way that you can dream of anything. x


    

p.s. The first ever edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat goes live on the 16th May! You don't want to miss it! x

2 comments:

  1. I daydream constantly as well. It's good to have dreams that you want so badly that you will do anything to get them, just don't give up!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the motivation x I won't give up :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus