Saturday 16 May 2015

Curiosity Killed The Cat ~ 1 #CCMYBABY

Welcome to the First Edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat!

Curiosity Killed The Cat is my new series where I find and Interview, Bloggers and YouTubers that will rock your socks off.



Chloe Cook aka ccmybaby is a Blogger, Designer and Artist that is always pondering how and why the world is how it is. She isn't afraid to ask questions or to try and figure out the unknown. She loves to share ideas and learn something new! Miss Cook is also well known for her intricate stunning hairstyles and is a beauty guru to a certain extent ;). 

I had the pleasure to interview the lovely Blogger and she gave me some hilarious and surprising answers!



                                             


                                                           





                                              
                                         


                                                             


                                                         
Message to her readers: 
"This is my first collab with a blogger which is amazing! Thank you guys so much for reading my blog! Love you all, stay tuned for a Rydel Lynch Style Steal Post and maybe even a cheeky video ;) Bye My Babies and I will CC You Later"

                                     

Chloe's Links: Insta: @cracracloclo 
                  Twitter: @ccmybabyxo 
               Pinterest:  Chloe Cook/ccmybaby
           Google Plus:  +Chloe Cook 

I hope that you enjoyed this fun little interview and get excited for next month's edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat!


    

p.s. If you would like to be interviewed do not hesitate to email me (peacefirestone@outlook.com) or contact me on any of the other social networking platforms above!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus