Tuesday 17 February 2015

Bits and Bobs Haul 2015!

I went shopping with my best mates yesterday (which was so much fun)!
I went there prepared to buy lots of clothes and accessories but I only ended up buying a few things.

I saw a lot of new things that I liked however, and I will hopefully be able to go shopping again and actually buy clothes at Easter!

Let's get into this Haul!





We went to boots and I desperately needed a new face-wash so I decided to try the face-wash by Simple which is more of a soapy/gel consistency rather than a creamy one. I also picked up a lime scented Shower Gel (that my friend convinced me to buy) and it smells like Lime jelly sweets! I love it!
*Both Items ended up being on sale which was great!*



We also ventured into Bershka (my best friends new favourite shop) and I got two tops. I particularly love the white over-sized and cropped tank top, that when on (with a long black vest underneath) looks flowy, I was really surprised with that one! 
 I would wear the tops with black leggings/jeans and other leather like accessories and coats (or even an edgy kimono and over-sized fedora hat)!



Next in TopShop I got this cute lunchbox (because I needed one). I also had my eye on a tan coloured over-sized fedora hat... maybe I can ask my parents for it and order it online... 



The last place that we went to was... you guessed it! Victoria's Secret PINK!
I went in there seeking a body mist and of course came out with two other things... that were not underwear... *makes perfect sense*. All of my friends told me that I was mental for buying the water bottle but I liked it. So I got it, haha. (We also got a bum bag and sunglasses for free).

That's the end of my Haul!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post.
Be sure to comment below any suggestions for any posts that you would like to see in the future!

P.s. Do you like my blog make-over? I thought that my previous design was too boring! This is more random, unique and me!

    

PP.s. Check out R5's new single Let's Not Be Alone Tonight! I'm in love with it!



8 comments:

  1. Ahh nice stuff! Don't worry, I would of probably would of bought the water bottle too knowing me haha. It is pretty nice though! :) I also really like the look of that wooly (is it knitted material??) top/jumper, the fringing at the bottom is really nice. xx


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Victoria secret items!!
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards challenge!!
    Go to my blog page and I will have a blog post on there for you to look at.
    Hope you do it because I have awesome questions for you!
    ItsActuallyElsa Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tops and the colour of the sunglasses!! Great haul Peace, you should do more of these!
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.com
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus