Monday 2 February 2015

Everything Happens For A Reason.

I'm a firm believer in this saying. 




Not only because I'm a Christian but because in so many ways it's true.

I'm the kind of person that freaks out over everything... If any little thing that in the slightest, tiny, miniature way goes wrong. 
That's it boom I'm gone.
Worrying about worst-case scenarios! Thinking that my life is over! The world is ending! Why can't things just be normal and happy?! yada yada yada.

I know it's terrible but It's getting better and I'm only getting better at dealing with this overload of stress and anxiety because I tell myself,



I had Exam Week a few weeks ago and I was fine. I didn't freak out until I was late for my maths exam, I was sure I was going to fail and was ready to give up, but after that I thought ''You have two more maths exams, maybe you didn't do the best you could on this one but now you have a chance to smash the other two!" So I went home studied some more, and made sure I was on time to my exam and I got 53/60 which I am very proud of and so happy with! It's because I thought like The Mad Hatter instead of Alice:


Now this is all I have been feeling when things go wrong:


But don't get me wrong it wasn't magical and I still freak out but so much less, all I have is a better way to deal with it.
We all have those days where we get half of the happiness but are floating somewhere in-between,


But we all have to remember the very cute but cheesy :),


So try to..


Because <3


(Which links to a post I have written previously) HERE


When you worry, cry and frown it doesn't change what has happened or what will happen it just makes you and others around you unhappy :(. So try and stay positive, work hard, enjoy what you are doing and remember.
  

    

7 comments:

  1. Hello Dear <3 Great post ! Your blog is awesome :)
    Do You want to follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so positive and motivational! I loved the pictures you added in too(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the positive quotes on this. It's really weird because I was late for a maths exam once and had a panic attack in it. I got a B in the end.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and haha really? You still did well though! Well done x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus