Sunday 8 February 2015

Questions Nobody Asks Tag!

I have been tagged by the lovely Chloe to do the 'Questions Nobody Asks Tag.'
It's a whopping 43 question tag and she was tagged by StilaBabe09 (On YouTube).
Lets get into this tag!



1. Do you go by a nickname?

My real name is 10 letters long, so I have a large amount of nicknames haha.
I don't have any nicknames for Peace (any ideas)?

2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing?

Radioooo.

3. Are you a window person or an aisle person?

Aisle.

4. How do you relieve stress?

This blog, writing in general and reading :) Also talking to my best friend!

5. What’s your favorite childhood TV show?

Stanley on PlayHouse Disney by far! 
-I don't like the new name Disney Junior it's just like copying Nick Jr.-

6.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A Music Artist.

7.What was the best prank you ever pulled off?

I'm just gonna Skip this question.

8.If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose?

Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ellington and Rydel.
(I have no shame).

9.If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be?

Moi's jelly Shoesss

10.If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose? 

Lauryn McClain

11.If you could play any instrument, which would you play? 

Saxophone or Guitar.

12.If you could hear anyone in history give a speech, whom would you hear? 

Muhammad Ali


13.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

LA

14.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?

Austin Moon.

15. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I don't celebrate Halloween so skippin' this one.

16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I don't actually know...

17.If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?

Daisy Duck or Nala from The Lion King.

18. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Nope.

19. Have you stolen a street sign before?

Yet again another disappointing no.. 

20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out.

21. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Big bear, because you can run under it's legs and escape!

22. Do you always smile for pictures?

Yes because I don't ever know what other pose to do.


23. Have you peed in the woods?


Nope.


24. What size is your bed?

Double

25.What was the best concert you ever attended?

R5!
 02 Islington Academy 18/06/14

26. What is your song of the week?

LA.LOVE by Fergie.

27. Do you still watch cartoons?

All my siblings are between 3 and 11...
So yes, yes I do and I love 'em!

28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

New Years.

29. How many languages can you speak?

54637

30. Do you believe in ghosts?

Nah.

31. What was your first concert?

R5 (Obviously)
Indig02 04/03/14
(I have also attended concerts when I was very little eg. A Nick Jr concert and more like that).

32. Cheetos or Fritos?

Say vat?

33. Can you curl your tongue?

si
(I'm sorry, if you don't speak Spanish).

34. Ever won a spelling bee?

On the times spelling bee website against my little sister..
Yesss I have!

35. Own a record player?

My Grandma does.
(That counts right)?

36. Who would you like to see in concert?

R5... again annnd again.. and again, annnd again and again annnd again and...

37. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?

Me no understan'

38. Can you swim well?

ish

39. Are you patient?

No. Not at all.

40. DJ or band at a wedding?

I think you all know the answer already... haha

41. Ever won a contest?

Yes I spoke a little about it here :)

42. Do you have kids?

Nope.

43. Do you want kids?

Maybe.

I hope that you have enjoyed this tag! 


2 comments:

  1. I love Fergie !! And your answer to the bee/bear question made me laugh, something I would definitely say hahah !!
    Daintyflowersxo
    http://daintyflowersxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus