Thursday 16 July 2015

Curiosity Killed The Cat ~ 3 #ITSACTUALLYELSA

Welcome to the Third Edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat! #CKTC is a blog series where I find and Interview Bloggers and YouTubers that will rock your socks off!


+ItsActuallyElsa Xx Is one of the cutest bloggers out there! She always has a kind message to share and her posts are unique and interesting with a distinct "Its Actually Elsa" feel to each one! 

Continue scrolling to read all of her funky answers ;)!

P.s. I have added a little game to this post. Hidden in each question is a letter. Together, all of the letters spell a word that links to Elsa's personality. The first correct answer will get to suggest 3 questions for the November edition of #CKTC! 









































Message to her readers:
"Hey everyone I'm so happy [that I'm] doing this interview so thanks for reading it. I love you all, hope your okay and make sure to keep reading my blog and Peace’s blog! Bye!"

Elsa's Links: 
Be Sure to come back and read next month's post with a Blogger/YouTuber ;)!



    
p.s. If you would like to be interviewed do not hesitate to email me (peacefirestone@outlook.com) or contact me on any of the other social networking platforms above!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus