Saturday 20 June 2015

Hey, How ya doin?

I haven't posted on a Saturday for two weeks because of exams, parties and a huge lack of new ideas. 

But...

I'm back now!! haha

I'm back with new ideas, interviews and fun things to write about, so make sure that you stick around because you don't want to miss any of that ;).

One of my favourite bloggers (+Vicky Wright) nominated me to do the 'What do I like about myself tag'  and I think that it's the perfect way to begin a new blogging era of Wait What Ok!

What do I like about myself? ...

1. My imagination can bail me out of any situation. 

2. I like the fact that I laugh, a lot!

3. I'm very confident and find it easy to talk to new people and make friends. 

4. I can act, it's something that I enjoy (and miss).

5. I hate judging people and always stick up for someone if I know that they are being treated unfairly. 

6. I like the fact that I'm in love with all things Disney.

7. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.

8. When it comes to fashion, I don't fit into a category. I dress as different characters, so I'm unpredictable and don't mind being seen in something crazy.

Those are a few things that I like about myself. Sometimes it can be difficult to think about eight things that you like about yourself... but it shouldn't be. 

Comment below things that you like about yourself, list as many as you can!

In the mean time I'm off to read the rest of this hilarious book and learn lessons from Disney Princesses ;). 




    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus