Tuesday 16 June 2015

Curiosity Killed The Cat ~ 2 #JUSTALICE

Welcome to the Second Edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat! #CKTC is a blog series where I find and Interview Bloggers and YouTubers that will rock your socks off!


+Alice Rowe  is a very talented and popular blogger that is all about Fun, Fashion and Beauty. Her posts are always colourful and honest. Plus they are guaranteed to put you in a great mood! I jumped at the chance to be able to interview the stunning author behind #JustAlice and here is how we got on! :)














Message from me (Peace): Congrats Alice for getting into the final! I do Debating too! It's a lot of fun but a lot of hard work. It can be seriously nerve racking to get up onto a stage with a speech that you've prepared in 15mins. I'm sure that next time you'll smash your speech and define the motion in a crazy amazing way :) ! 







Message to her readers: "I would like to thank Peace so much for doing my first collab with me! It has been a pleasure and I had a lot of fun answering the questions. Keep an eye out for new posts soon!" 
Alice x

Alice's Links: 


I hope that you all enjoyed this edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat! Stay tuned for next month's interview! (It includes Marshmallow Land haha ;)


    
p.s. If you would like to be interviewed do not hesitate to email me (peacefirestone@outlook.com) or contact me on any of the other social networking platforms above!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus