Saturday 24 January 2015

What's In My School Bag!

It seems like it's been a long time since I've posted something new! 
I haven't been able to pay much attention to this blog recently because the teachers in my school randomly announced in an assembly 'Oh your whole year group is going to have exams in the next three weeks to help you get used to the idea of synoptic exams'.
So I have been revising like crazy and only paying attention to my school work but... now exam week is over I can post again so lets get started!

In my free time I have seriously been enjoying watching a whole load of back to school videos and backpack essential videos and so I thought I would do a similar post.  
I have also been watching revision and study tips videos and I will definitely do a post more about exams and useful ways to revise around April/May when it's relevant to more people :).


My School Bag



I really like this bag and it is from TK Maxx, it is a Brampton bag and was £79.99, (which is very expensive for a school bag but my mum wanted to buy a bag that was very good quality and that I could use for many years, since I go through about 4-5 bags each year).



In the front pocket I always have my keys, my oyster and a packet of tissues.


In the small compartments of my bag I always have: My glasses, Body Spray, Soap and Hand gel.
People always ask me why I carry soap around, It's because my school toilets don't ever have soap (which is disgusting) so soap is a must for me.


Next I have a water bottle ... which is pretty self explanatory!


My school planner which is really ugly and compulsory , I wish we could bring our own, or at least DIY them but it's classed as 'graffiti'.


I have my headphones because I like to listen to music to and from school and also because I can't stand using the ones the school provide for ICT etc;


Next I have my makeup bag full of paracetamol tissues, fishermen's friend lozenges plus lady essentials. 
I always have a tub of cream for when my hands, knees and elbows get dry, a reading book, a small notebook and a maths set (that I only carry around when I have maths that day).


School books...


My pencil case an umbrella and a ruler


In the last pocket I have a hairband lip products and face wipes, I also keep my phone in this pocket but I forgot to photograph it whoops!

I am always told that the amount of lip products that a carry around for school is ridiculous but you never know what you feel like wearing so it's better to be prepared right?

That is all I have in my school bag, I hope that you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas!
If there is anything that you think I have missed out be sure to comment down below <3 and let me know if you want more school related posts in the future! 
    

10 comments:

  1. Bit mean randomly giving you exams - glad that never happened to me aha! I pretty much carried the same bits around with yo in my school bag!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Haha,
      Cool great minds think alike xo

      Delete
  2. I have those exact headphones!! Also i haven't written much lately either, school's been really stressful :O
    Hope the school year has been going well for you so far? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you should have 1 good bag. I have mine for 3 years now and it's still in good condition. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! I find your blog amazing and informative! I have followed as it's so cool. I would love it if you could checkout my blog any feedback you may have just let me know! Maybe even follow ;) www.itsactuallyelsa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely check out your blog! xo

      Delete
  5. I am the same with lip products; I carry so many round with me because as you said, it's better to be prepared!
    http://makeupbeautyandlifefashion.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus