Sunday 16 August 2015

Curiosity Killed The Cat ~ 4 #MEGZBOX

Welcome to the Fourth Edition of Curiosity Killed The Cat! #CKTC is a blog series where I find and Interview Bloggers and YouTubers that will rock your socks off!





+Megan Rhodes (aka MegzBox) is a Blogger/YouTuber with fiery red hair and honest opinionated content that is shared with her readers/viewers regularly.

Want to know more about this stunning creator?

Of course you do! Let's get into the interview ;).







1). What is your "lifesaver" beauty product?

Ooh, I would probably have to say concealer (its magic in a tube I swear).


2). Best advice you have ever been given?


If you really want something, keep trying until you get it. (Unless its like, illegal or going to hurt someone/something).







3). Favourite wild animal?

Giraffe definitely 100%, they're so tall and majestic, but they won't take no stick. They can be pretty brutal you know?



4). 5 things that you would take if you have to suddenly leave home?





Phone, phone charger, my childhood teddy (don't judge me, it's very special to me), my charm bracelet (as it has charms from my family and its a nice keepsake) and my camera. I think I could live without everything else to be honest.









5). Main emotion experienced whilst watching your favourite TV show?




I don't watch that much TV, but I quite like comedic shows (or shows that have comedy in them) so probably happiness - with accompanied laughter.






6). Craziest, OMG moment?

If I'm being honest, it would probably be when I got an unconditional offer to my top university in January. I wasn't expecting to even get considered for a place, let alone a guaranteed place. I'm sooooooooo excited!


7). One thing that you would say to someone over and over again?









Thank you for everything that you have done for me and supporting me through everything that I do.






8). Three most played songs?



Chandelier - Sia
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Bruises - Train ft. Ashley Monroe.

If you have not heard any of them, you should go and listen to them right now. They are amazing.





9). Would you rather: Sing instead of talking or dance instead of walking?

Probably dance instead of walking. I do it most of the time anyway, so that wouldn't be too much of a problem. Although, having life be like Les Miserables would be awesome (not like the life the people have to live, god no, I mean having to sing all your words), everyone having to sing to each other all of the time instead of talking. Can I have both please?

Sure, you can have both haha.



10). Who's wardrobe would you most like to raid?









Oooooooh this is a tough one. If I was her dress size it would probably be Zoella, she has such a great sense of style (if I was a guy I'd have to go with Jim Chapman, he deserved a rightful mention here too, he's just so stylish). 





Message to her viewers/readers: 

"Hey guys, I hope that you enjoyed my answers to these questions. If you want to see more from me, make sure you come and check out my blog, follow me on twitter/instagram and have a look at my YouTube channel. I hope to see your lovely faces (or words) on my blog and social media soon. I'll see you all later :) x"

Meg's Links:






I hope that you enjoyed this interview with MegzBox and have found a new blogger/youtuber that has rocked your socks off ;).

Meg kindly decided to interview me too but with a fun twist! I would tell you what the theme of the interview is but I've decided to keep it a secret. You'll only find out if you click this link!


    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus